Why Hire a Buyer's Agent?
Buying a home will probably be one of the biggest transactions that you make in your life. When dealing with hundreds of thousands of dollars, you want expert advice, right? Here are the top 5 reasons to hire a Buyer's agent to help you find your future home.
1) No cost to you!
- Real Estate agents get paid their commission through the sale, meaning through the seller. As a buyer, none of the fees related to the agent are applied to you.
2) They know what to look for in a house
- Having lots of experience working with houses, a Realtor can easily tell you any potential issues you might run into with a house you are interested in. This can save you countless dollars in renovation fees or even any legal issues that might arise.
3) They know the market and current values
- Realtors are constantly aware about what the market is currently doing. They can look at a house and determine what the current market value is, making sure that you do not end up overpaying for your new home.
4) Lots of connections
- Realtors have an unending list of affiliates that they work with. They are able to refer for everything you need including mortages, appraisers, or even contractors for any renovations you want to do after purchasing.
5) Negotiations and Contracts
- Unless you have a lot of experience in Real Estate, the chances are that you aren't familiar with the contracts involved in purchasing a house. You may not be clear on what conditions you can place with an offer, what the various sections of the contract entail, or what sort of potential legal issues can come from the contract being broken. You may have also never dealt with a negotiation for a purchase this big. When you are investing this much money in something, you'll want an experienced hand to help guide you through the process.
There are many reasons why it is beneficial to hire a Buyer's Agent. If you have any questions, or if you are ready to start looking for your dream home, call Moe today and see how he can help you Move Forward in your Real Estate goals!